Job Search DeStressor
A comprehensive job search programme aimed at getting you in the starting blocks, to get the job you want.
Unsure about your future at work, and feeling a bit wobbly?
Someone who has been working for an organisation for a reasonable period of time?
Not sure about the best way to start, what to do to look for another job?
Feeling overwhelmed about your job, and work?
What you will get…
- Understand what mindfulness is
- Short mindful practices that you can use at any time
- Be able to put together a plan of attack for the job market so you stand out from the crowd in the sea of job hunters
- Understand how recruiters work – on and offline – and what they are looking for
- Analyse a job advert to decide if it’s worth applying for
- Effectively use social media as part of your job search
- Know what competencies are, how they are used and how you can use them to your advantage
- Answer and complete job application forms, giving you a head start
- Identify what to put in and what not to put in – covering letters or emails – when applying for a job
- Work out the best methods to search for a job that will get you results quickly
- Understand what needs to go in a CV that sells you and generates interviews for you
- Successfully prepare for an interview
How does it work?
The programme lasts 8 weeks in total and consists of:-
We have 3 x 30 minute coaching calls – an initial call to identify key objectives, a mid point call to answer questions and check on progress, and an end of programme review call.
You receive weekly on line materials for you to read and complete.
What’s The Next Step?
Email me belinda(at)belindacoaten.co.uk to book a mutually convenient time to talk.