Mindfulness At Work
Mindfulness is a structured way of training the mind to become aware of what is happening externally, (the world around us) and internally, (our thoughts, moods and states). This creates a pause between stimulus and action, and opens up possible new choices and perspectives rather than an automatic response.
- Mindful Coaching – for people who are leading busy lives and want to reduce their stress levels.
- Introduction to Mindfulness Workshop – a 1 or 2 hour overview of Mindfulness, the workshop is very experiential.
- The 8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Programme – the original Mindfulness course as designed by Jon Kabat Zinn. This can be delivered within organisations.
- The Mindful Leader – a bespoke programme that is delivered within organisations.
- Building Resilience Using Mindfulness – a bespoke programme that is delivered within organisations.
Why use it as a development intervention?
There are many reasons why Mindfulness is so popular today. Primarily it provides personal development at a deep level and in addition….
Change behaviour, lead to culture change, be an essential leadership competency, reduce your remedial spend, (private health care, employee assistance programmes, absence management, occupational health), build resilience levels, provide a strategic lever within an organisation to facilitate better decision making, create focus, clarity, improve mental health and finally boost productivity and creativity.
The benefits of Mindfulness Training are heavily researched:-
The Mental Health Foundation’s Be Mindful report
What’s The Next Step?
Email me belinda(at)belindacoaten.co.uk to book a mutually convenient time to talk.